Joomla-addons Free Software License
Below you can find the condition under which we release our Open Source/Free extensions (components, modules, plugins, templates.
- Use the work
- Copy and re-distribute the work as is
- Modify the work for your own use
- Modify the work for your clients use
- Remove any visible powered by and copyright statements from the frontend (although we'd rather see them present)
You may not:
- fork the work into a new project and use the existing code
- remove the copyright statements from the source code
- rebrand and release our work as your own
- take credit for our work
For any re-use or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work. This license will be attached with the our work in a license.php file and must remain present when re-used or distributed.
Any of the above conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder.
Our work is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY;
without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.